Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tasting- Vintners Path Chardonnay

Name: Vintners Path Chardonnay
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: California, USA
Year: 2013
Price: $8

Winemaker's Notes- Vintners Path Chardonnay - Red delicious pear, peach, apricot, Meyer lemon and apple blossom. Nice minerality with pronounced oak and caramel and cinnamon. A long toasty finish.

Critic Reviews-Went fabulous with scallops and risotto. Dry enough with some buttery notes.

My Reviews- I am not a Chardonnay drinker and this wine didn't really change my mind. I find Chardonnay to be a better cooking wine than a drinking wine. I could taste some fruitiness but it was mostly dry and buttery. Not my favorite. Also, there is barely anything on the web about this wine which I find very odd. 


“I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.”  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete